Based in Vancouver, BC
April 29, 2013
Press / Business contact:
1200-1055 West Georgia Street
Archiact is a premium virtual and augmented reality studio headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with an additional office located in Shanghai, China. Archiact specializes in virtual reality game development, publishing, and custom business solutions. As the host of CVR, North America’s first consumer-facing VR/AR/MR conference and expo, Archiact actively powers the growth of the VR industry for both businesses and customers alike. Founded in 2013, Archiact is now one of the world’s largest dedicated immersive reality studios.
Archiact VR - Highlight Reel 2017 YouTube
There are far more images available for Archiact, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Best Mobile App for Virtual or Augmented Reality (Waddle Home)" - Global Mobile Awards, 2017
- "Most Outstanding VR Games Developer" - Gaming Awards, 2017
- "Mobile VR Finalist (Lamper VR: Firefly Rescue)" - Finalist at Indie Prize Showcase, 2016
- "Best Mobile Game (Lamper VR: Firefly Rescue)" - Finalist at Mobile Excellence Awards, 2016
- "Best VR Game (Waddle Home)" - Finalist at Canadian Video Game Awards, 2016
- "Top 5 Most Innovative Startups" - Next BC, 2015
- "China's Shunrong Sanqi To Buy 10% Stake In Canadian VR Game Developer Archiact"
- Forbes, Website
- "Vancouver pushes its global VR hub potential"
- Business Vancouver, Website
- "Inaugural Virtual Reality Expo Dazzles Consumers"
- Techvibes, Website
- "Thousands attend inaugural virtual reality expo in Vancouver"
- Vancouver Sun, Website
- "Immersive power of virtual reality showcased at Vancouver convention"
- CTV News Vancouver, Website
Consumer Virtual Reality (CVR) http://www.consumer-vr.com/.
Team & Repeating Collaborator
All projects developed by Archiact team.